CCC is proud to offer the popular Time Trial Series presented by Cycle Culture. 2016 Race dates are as follows:
TT01: Apr 26
TT02: May 24
TT03: June 21
TT04: July 19
TT05: Aug 16
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 TT SERIES IS NOW OPEN UNTIL MARCH 22ND!
Each participant will need to do minimum of 3 events in order for their times to count towards the overall results. (Top 3 times will be averaged to rank everyone and to determine the overall winner in each category).
A valid UCI License or OCA Citizens Permit is REQUIRED. See complete details below!
- Pre-Registration Only.
- $60 for the Series OR $80 including the Social Membership to the Ciociaro Club (unless you’ve also signed up for the TRS)
- Must be a member of the CCC. Membership cost is $20 (if you are also registered for the TRS, your membership is purchased already).
- Payment and waiver must be submitted before the series begins.
- Organizers have the right to determine a rider field limit
- UCI license or Citizens Permit from the OCA required to participate. Please check out the OCA’s website to ensure you have the correct license.
- Parking at Ciociaro Club – Start/finish 5km away. NO PARKING ON COURSE
- 6:30 pm Start – riders depart in 30 sec start intervals
- Course Location: South |Talbot Rd &N Conc. 9 Snake Lane Rd.
- 25km – 4 laps
- Start times will be posted on the internet within a few days of racing
- Results will be tracked, posted and made available for public scrutiny
- Your series time will be decided based on an average of your three fastest times
- Riders categorized based on AERO or EDDY set-up
- AERO = disc wheel, aero/clip-on bas, or aero helmet (1 or all)
- EDDY = drop bars, any rim depth other than disc. non-aero helmet & a cannibalistic desire to race & win everything